Wed., May 26
Presented by: Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Held at: Southwest YMCA - 11311 W. Howard Avenue, Greenfield, WI 53228
Register: www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 1-888-863-5502
There is often confusion and misunderstanding with the terms Alzheimer's disease and dementia, but there is a distinct difference. Please join Krista Scheel, Program Director, Alzheimer's Association of Southeastern Wisconsin and Marge Hendrickson, RN, Aurora Senior Care Coordinator, as they explain the differences between Alzheimer's disease and dementia, treatment options, direction for caregivers and prevention strategies to apply lifestyle habits to keep brains (and bodies) healthy.
- Greenfield High School Community Rummage Sale
- Sisters Bring Big Band Sound to Milwaukee Convent Feb. 13
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- Community Rummage Sale
- Alverno College Offers Lifelong Learning
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- Kids in the Kitchen Fall Session -- Sign up today!