The annual rummage / bake sale at Whitnall Park Lutheran Church will be held on Friday, April 23, 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., and Saturday, April 24, 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. The church, 5847 Lilac Lane, is located on Forest Home Ave. across the street from Clifford's Supper Club.
The sale, sponsored by Whitnall Friendship Circle with assistance of church members, will help raise funds for reconstruction of the parking lot.
- Greenfield High School Community Rummage Sale
- Sisters Bring Big Band Sound to Milwaukee Convent Feb. 13
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- Community Rummage Sale
- Alverno College Offers Lifelong Learning
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- Kids in the Kitchen Fall Session -- Sign up today!