Choose either Saturday, April 17th, 10:15 to 12:15 pm OR Tuesday, April 27th from
6:15 to 8pm to learn Digital Camera Basics at the Franklin Public Library, 9151 West Loomis Road.
The fee is just $5.00 for either class. This is a hands-on class so please bring your digital camera and the cables it came with to class. Learn the basic features on your camera such as macro, action, dim, light, etc. You will have the opportunity to take the picture on a standard prop so you can see the difference--all with the guidance of a seasoned professional.
The instructors are Joseph Schoen, the Computer Guy and Tomasz Karpinski, a professional photographer.
Come to the Franklin Public Library reference desk to sign up. Payment is expected at sign up. Call the Franklin Public Library at 414-425-8214 with questions.
This computer class is supported by the Friends of the Franklin Public Library.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HUGE Wilson Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 12
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Greenfield Little League Needs Sponsors
- South Milwaukee and Whitnall Announce RED OUT Games
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Embrace Your Wellness Fair with Flu Shots
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Melinda Myers to Present Free "Garden Revitalization" Seminars at Stein Gardens & Gifts on Sat., May 4
- Boys & Girls Club CEO to be guest speaker at Milwaukee VA's Martin Luther King ceremony
- Candidates Forum Set for Nov. 1