MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Long-Term Care, Who Cares?
We often wonder what the future holds for us. Yet with so many conflicting priorities to address today, it is easy to put off thinking about and planning for our own future needs. That is what this seminar is about; it will help you to better understand the many issues surrounding Long-Term Care and the potential impact on people’s financial security and quality of life. If the need arises, how will you meet the financial challenges of Long-Term Care?
Everyone who attends will receive a free DVD “Who Cares?” by Kiplinger Personal Finance, brought to you by John Hancock, as well as a Long Term Care workbook.
You will also receive information on annuities with Long Term Care benefits. This is new as of January 1, 2010. This is definitely worth checking into! ~ see you at the seminar, Laurie A-Z.
Speaker: Michael Smith, LUTCF
President, CPS Horizon Financial Group
Date: Saturday, April 24, 2010
Location: Associated Bank Building
Lower Level Conference Room
4811 S 76th Street
Greenfield WI 53220
RSVP: call: 414-282-7568 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring a Friend. If you know of anyone who would benefit from this seminar – please pass this information along to them or bring them with you.
There is no charge for attendance at this seminar, which is being sponsored by Laurie Aleksandrowicz, A to Z Financial Planning LLC. Laurie has been named a Five Star Wealth Manager for 2010 by Milwaukee Magazine.
**FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE OUR WEBSITE: WWW.LAURIEA2Z.COM**
A to Z Financial Planning LLC
4811 South 76th Street, Suite 100
Greenfield, WI 53220-4351
Phone: 414-282-7568 Email: Laurie@a2zplanning.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- Community Rummage Sale
- Alverno College Offers Lifelong Learning
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- Kids in the Kitchen Fall Session -- Sign up today!
- Announcement for Candidancy for the 84th Assembly District
- HUGE Wilson Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 12