Greenfield to Host Event for Struggling Homeowners
Submitted By Linda Lubotsky
Greenfield — Residents struggling to pay their home mortgage or property taxes are invited to a free event where housing counselors will explain options that are available and provide information about a loan modification, a property assessment review and energy assistance.
The event is set for 9 a.m. to noon Feb. 13 at City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave.
For more information, contact Ald. Linda Lubotsky, at (414) 329-5201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Kids in the Kitchen Fall Session -- Sign up today!
- Announcement for Candidancy for the 84th Assembly District
- HUGE Wilson Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 12
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Greenfield Little League Needs Sponsors
- South Milwaukee and Whitnall Announce RED OUT Games
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Embrace Your Wellness Fair with Flu Shots
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Melinda Myers to Present Free "Garden Revitalization" Seminars at Stein Gardens & Gifts on Sat., May 4