Greenfield to Host Event for Struggling Homeowners
Submitted By Linda Lubotsky
Greenfield — Residents struggling to pay their home mortgage or property taxes are invited to a free event where housing counselors will explain options that are available and provide information about a loan modification, a property assessment review and energy assistance.
The event is set for 9 a.m. to noon Feb. 13 at City Hall, 7325 W. Forest Home Ave.
For more information, contact Ald. Linda Lubotsky, at (414) 329-5201 or email@example.com.
- Greenfield High School Community Rummage Sale
- Sisters Bring Big Band Sound to Milwaukee Convent Feb. 13
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- Community Rummage Sale
- Alverno College Offers Lifelong Learning
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- Kids in the Kitchen Fall Session -- Sign up today!