The story of COLD SPRING ROAD (the correct and legal spelling has always been three words, despite many misspelled street signs in Greenfield, but not in New Berlin or Milwaukee) may now be read on the State of Wisconsin Historical Marker sponsored by the Greenfield Historical Society that was recently installed in Kulwicki Park just south of 107th & Cold Spring Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- Community Rummage Sale
- Alverno College Offers Lifelong Learning
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- Kids in the Kitchen Fall Session -- Sign up today!
- Announcement for Candidancy for the 84th Assembly District
- HUGE Wilson Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 12
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Greenfield Little League Needs Sponsors