The story of COLD SPRING ROAD (the correct and legal spelling has always been three words, despite many misspelled street signs in Greenfield, but not in New Berlin or Milwaukee) may now be read on the State of Wisconsin Historical Marker sponsored by the Greenfield Historical Society that was recently installed in Kulwicki Park just south of 107th & Cold Spring Road.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Announcement for Candidancy for the 84th Assembly District
- HUGE Wilson Senior Center Rummage - Saturday, April 12
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Greenfield Little League Needs Sponsors
- South Milwaukee and Whitnall Announce RED OUT Games
- New Catholic Schools Walk to Celebrate Success and Support Tuition Assistance
- Embrace Your Wellness Fair with Flu Shots
- Kids in the Kitchen
- Melinda Myers to Present Free "Garden Revitalization" Seminars at Stein Gardens & Gifts on Sat., May 4
- Boys & Girls Club CEO to be guest speaker at Milwaukee VA's Martin Luther King ceremony