Advanced Pain Management's Pain Center of Wisconsin-Waukesha Awarded Accreditation from Joint Commission
Greenfield, Wis. – By demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission’s national standards for health care quality and safety, Advanced Pain Management’s Pain Center of Wisconsin-Waukesha has earned the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval™. Advanced Pain Management is a group of physicians dedicated to diagnosing and treating painful conditions using the most advanced, minimally invasive treatment options available.
“We sought accreditation for our organization because we want to demonstrate our commitment to patient safety and quality care,” said Kristine Lobotzke, director of clinical operations at Advanced Pain Management. “Our pursuit of the Joint Commission accreditation is an important step toward achieving excellence.”
The Joint Commission conducted unannounced, on-site evaluations of The Pain Center’s of Wisconsin-Waukesha on Dec. 7 and 8, 2009. This voluntary accreditation award recognizes Advanced Pain Management’s dedication to complying with the Joint Commission’s state-of-the-art standards on a continuous basis.
“Advanced Pain Management underwent a thorough, on-site evaluation against more than 150 standards that promote quality care and patient safety,” says Michael Kulczycki, executive director of The Joint Commission’s Ambulatory Care Accreditation Program. “Organizations awarded this Gold Seal of Approval™ dedicate themselves to continuous operational improvement.”
An independent, not-for-profit organization, The Joint Commission is the predominant standards-setting and accrediting body in health care. Since 1975, The Joint Commission has developed state-of-the-art standards for outpatient ambulatory care organizations. Nearly 1,200 freestanding ambulatory care organizations maintain Joint Commission accreditation. The Joint Commission seeks to continuously improve the safety and quality of care provided to the public through the provision of health care accreditation and related services that support performance improvement in health care organizations.
Advanced Pain Management, www.apm-wi.net, is the largest pain management group in the country, with more than 20 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of 37 locations in metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan and Green Bay.
- Former Governor Marty Schreiber to Share Alzheimer’s Caregiving Insights at Clement Manor Event
- Hallman/Lindsay Paints Donates $25,000 to Local Food Pantries
- JB’s on 41 Renews Commitment to Community with Family-Friendly Food Drive and Bowling for Veterans Program
- The Frank Medina Insurance Agency Inc. is Located in Greenfield, WI and is Now Open for Business
- The Relationship with your Insurance Agent Matters
- Greenfield Little League 2014 Registration
- JB’s On 41 adds entertainment industry veteran Bill Klopp as Bowling Operations Manager
- Alverno College Receives College Success Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- Alverno Presents Season 54
- Alverno Presents “Cedar Block: May The Schwartz Be With You”