....from the Greenfield Parks & Rec Dept., Room 200 Greenfield City Hall.
Provided by the Greenfield Historical Society in collaboration with the Milwaukee County Historical Society, the "Passport" contains addresses and visitors' hours for sites of 20 historical and cultural organizations in Milwaukee County. If you visit half of them by the end of summer, you can turn in your stamped "Passport" and collect a prize packet at Trimborn Farm in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Art Petalers Fair blooms May 9 at Custom Grown Greenhouse
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library