....from the Greenfield Parks & Rec Dept., Room 200 Greenfield City Hall.
Provided by the Greenfield Historical Society in collaboration with the Milwaukee County Historical Society, the "Passport" contains addresses and visitors' hours for sites of 20 historical and cultural organizations in Milwaukee County. If you visit half of them by the end of summer, you can turn in your stamped "Passport" and collect a prize packet at Trimborn Farm in Greenfield.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants