....from the Greenfield Parks & Rec Dept., Room 200 Greenfield City Hall.
Provided by the Greenfield Historical Society in collaboration with the Milwaukee County Historical Society, the "Passport" contains addresses and visitors' hours for sites of 20 historical and cultural organizations in Milwaukee County. If you visit half of them by the end of summer, you can turn in your stamped "Passport" and collect a prize packet at Trimborn Farm in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- House of Love Celebration '15 Is Almost Here!
- BBB Top 10 Scams of 2014
- Greendale Students Meet Senator Lazich
- 2nd Annual Bulldog Bash
- Work At Home Scam Targets College Students
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- Greenfield, WI 3rd Grader Named Top 10 Finalist in SCOTTIES National Trees Rock Video Contest