....from the Greenfield Parks & Rec Dept., Room 200 Greenfield City Hall.
Provided by the Greenfield Historical Society in collaboration with the Milwaukee County Historical Society, the "Passport" contains addresses and visitors' hours for sites of 20 historical and cultural organizations in Milwaukee County. If you visit half of them by the end of summer, you can turn in your stamped "Passport" and collect a prize packet at Trimborn Farm in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Christmas in the Grove Nov. 7-8
- New Berlin Police Motorcycle Shirts Fundraiser
- Sport Clips Haircuts Help a Hero campaign
- HallwenancorSingls Over 40+ in West Allis