....from the Greenfield Parks & Rec Dept., Room 200 Greenfield City Hall.
Provided by the Greenfield Historical Society in collaboration with the Milwaukee County Historical Society, the "Passport" contains addresses and visitors' hours for sites of 20 historical and cultural organizations in Milwaukee County. If you visit half of them by the end of summer, you can turn in your stamped "Passport" and collect a prize packet at Trimborn Farm in Greenfield.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving