GREENDALE COMMUNITY THEATRE proudly presents the regional premiere of Broadway’s BIG FAT HIT, "HAIRSPRAY" on July 22th, 23rd, 24th, 28th, 29th, 30th, & 31st at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, Greendale. Curtain time is 7:30PM for each performance. Tickets are $12 for Adults and $8 for Students. Box Office will be open Monday and Wednesday from 6:30PM to 8:000PM. Tickets will also be sold at the door. The auditorium is air-conditioned. Visit our website: www.GCTheatre.com for information or call our Box Office line: 414-423-2700, ext 4193. Tickets will also be sold at the door and at the Greendale Park and Recreation Department offices, 5900 S. 51st, during normal office hours.
The year's '62 and Baltimore's Tracy Turnblad is going to do whatever it takes to dance her way onto TV's most popular show. Can a big girl with big dreams--and even bigger hair--turn the whole town around and still have time to win the boy she loves? Don't miss this dancing, romancing musical-comedy phenomenon that inspired a major motion picture and won eight 2003 Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
“If life were everything it should be, it would be more like Hairspray. It’s irresistible!”
Greendale Community Theatre is an affiliate of the Greendale Park and Recreation Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year