The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 48 years, announced that the following 14 companies have been accepted for membership:
• Adonnis Waterproofing, Sewer and Drain Company, Inc., Oak Creek, Wis.
• Beautiful Cleaning, Brookfield, Wis.
• Bishop Door Sales Co., Hartford, Wis.
• Brandt Molded Marble, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
• The Cabinetry Shop, LLC, Racine, Wis.
• Hickory Homes Construction, Sussex, Wis.
• Northwest Roofing, Inc., Colgate, Wis.
• R.J. Builders, Inc., Glendale, Wis.
• Schroeder Woodworks, Big Bend, Wis.
• Shamrock Tile, West Bend, Wis.
• Superior Surfacing Corporation, Greenfield, Wis.
• Timberline Construction of WI, Inc., Hartland, Wis.
• Unique Stone Products, Butler, Wis.
• Wisconsin Stone Design, Cudahy, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field ⎯ through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI ⎯ the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 900 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call (414) 771-4071 or visit the Council’s Web site at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Breakfast Buffet
- Latest “Status of Girls in Wisconsin” report reveals troubling patterns
- JB’s on 41 Renews Commitment to Community with Family-Friendly Food Drive and Bowling for Veterans Program
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager