The Greenfield High School drama department is performing two student-directed one act plays on Friday, May 7th at 7pm and on Saturday, May 8th at 2pm and at 7pm. Tickets are $5 each and can be purchased at the door prior to each performance. Seats are all general admission. For questions regarding the shows, please call 414-281-6200 ext. 2531 and leave a message.
In the first play, Mystery Manor, strange scientist Barnaby Dinsmore (played by Eli Haas) is presumed dead and his manor has been sold and turned into a bed and breakfast. When one of the new owners (John Lucas) finds Dinsmore searching the house, he does the only logical thing he can think of – tell everyone that Dinsmore is the new butler. Dinsmore agrees to act as the butler on the condition that he is allowed to continue his experiments on the others in the home. Secrets are revealed and chaos ensues as each of the other characters (Sandie Polakowski, Tiann Nelson-Luck, Ben Formanek, Alyssa Schnoebelen, and Kara Stuiber) drink the scientist’s truth serum. This play was directed by junior Anjelica Bailey and senior Rachel Bobinger.
In the second play, Mr. Winkler’s Birthday Party, directed by senior John Lucas, a man is in the nursing home after suffering a stroke. His family (Jenny Plazek, Seth Kaempfer, Chi Huynh, and Franco Verges) plan to visit him on his 75th birthday. The party has an unexpected twist when Mr. Winkler is found to be dead on the morning of his party. Should the family be told, or should the party go on as planned? Come and see what happens in this comedy which also features Patrick Gunderson, Erinn Wall, Corie Stingl, and Samantha Gager.
Both plays are comedies and are appropriate for all ages. Concessions will be served by the drama parent booster club. Proceeds from the concession sales go towards a scholarship for one of the graduating seniors.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel