Mark Hansen, Director of Sales for the Staybridge Suites Milwaukee Airport South, Franklin, has been elected president-elect and Tina Ramos, branch manager of National City, now a part of PNC, in Oak Creek, was elected treasurer of the South Suburban Chamber.
The newly elected 2010-2011 Board of Directors are:
Barb George, Sensia Healthcare, Milwaukee and Franklin;
Ellen Hayward, Friends of Boerner Botanical Gardens, Hales Corners;
Neal Koepke, Yaskawa Electric, Oak Creek;
Stan Kosmatka, The Kosmatka Group, New Berlin;
Tina Kreitlow, YMCA South Shore, Cudahy;
Gil Loppnow, Fastsigns, Greenfield;
and Terry Schuster, Wheaton Franciscan Hospital, Franklin.
Continuing their service on the Board are president John Anderson, Bank Mutual, Oak Creek; and immediate past president, Chris Amidzich, Northwestern Mutual, Franklin.
The new Board members began their term of office on March 1. Also serving the South Suburban Chamber are Barbara Wesener, Executive Director, and Heidi Griswold-Rhymer, Executive Assistant.
More information on the South Suburban Chamber, a business organization representing Oak Creek, Franklin and the surrounding communities, can be found at www.southsuburbanchamber.com or calling 414-768-5845.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Muskego Open Swim - Happy Holidays!