Fat Blasting Boot Camps in New Berlin Wisconsin is expanding. New times and new locations including a boot camp just for moms.
The time will be 830am and will be short so you can get on with your busy day. Jeremy Belter owner of Fat Blasting Boot Camps is excited to continually help the community and now the camps can focus on busy moms.
Fat Blasting Boot Camps have helped raised thousands of dollars to support the non for profit organizations. For a limited time all money to try a camp out will go to charity. Charities that have been helped so far are Haws of Waukesha, Star Cares, Mercy Ministries, The Women's Center, Hunger Task Force and more. Please visit http://newberlinbootcamp.com/21-day-rapid-fat-blasting-fat-loss-resolution to donate today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Engineering Students Sorting Out Details of a Tough Project
- Alverno College Will Hold its 147th Commencement on May 17 and 18
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- River Cruise Seminar
- Kradwell School celebrates 50 years of changing lives
- Generous Donation Will Double Alverno College Bike Exchange Program
- Catholic Singles Beach Party Dance