Fat Blasting Boot Camps in New Berlin Wisconsin is expanding. New times and new locations including a boot camp just for moms.
The time will be 830am and will be short so you can get on with your busy day. Jeremy Belter owner of Fat Blasting Boot Camps is excited to continually help the community and now the camps can focus on busy moms.
Fat Blasting Boot Camps have helped raised thousands of dollars to support the non for profit organizations. For a limited time all money to try a camp out will go to charity. Charities that have been helped so far are Haws of Waukesha, Star Cares, Mercy Ministries, The Women's Center, Hunger Task Force and more. Please visit http://newberlinbootcamp.com/21-day-rapid-fat-blasting-fat-loss-resolution to donate today.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.