Making end-of-life decisions is never easy. This presentation will explore end-of-life concerns such as fears about dying, understanding prognosis, achieving important end-of-life goals and attending to physical needs. Good communication can assist with the development of a comprehensive treatment plan that is medically sound and acceptable to patients regarding their wishes and values. Presented by: Dr. Rachael Weiderhold
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:30-8pm FREE
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W. Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, WI 53227
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants