Making end-of-life decisions is never easy. This presentation will explore end-of-life concerns such as fears about dying, understanding prognosis, achieving important end-of-life goals and attending to physical needs. Good communication can assist with the development of a comprehensive treatment plan that is medically sound and acceptable to patients regarding their wishes and values. Presented by: Dr. Rachael Weiderhold
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:30-8pm FREE
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W. Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, WI 53227
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center