Making end-of-life decisions is never easy. This presentation will explore end-of-life concerns such as fears about dying, understanding prognosis, achieving important end-of-life goals and attending to physical needs. Good communication can assist with the development of a comprehensive treatment plan that is medically sound and acceptable to patients regarding their wishes and values. Presented by: Dr. Rachael Weiderhold
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:30-8pm FREE
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W. Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, WI 53227
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - September 19th!
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award