Making end-of-life decisions is never easy. This presentation will explore end-of-life concerns such as fears about dying, understanding prognosis, achieving important end-of-life goals and attending to physical needs. Good communication can assist with the development of a comprehensive treatment plan that is medically sound and acceptable to patients regarding their wishes and values. Presented by: Dr. Rachael Weiderhold
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:30-8pm FREE
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W. Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, WI 53227
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease