Making end-of-life decisions is never easy. This presentation will explore end-of-life concerns such as fears about dying, understanding prognosis, achieving important end-of-life goals and attending to physical needs. Good communication can assist with the development of a comprehensive treatment plan that is medically sound and acceptable to patients regarding their wishes and values. Presented by: Dr. Rachael Weiderhold
Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:30-8pm FREE
Aurora West Allis Medical Center
8901 W. Lincoln Avenue
West Allis, WI 53227
Register online at www.AuroraHealthCare.org or by calling 888-863-5502
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- The Relationship with your Insurance Agent Matters
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm