NEW JAZZERCISE FITNESS CENTER OPENS IN GREENFIELD
Greenfield, WI -- Jazzercise, the largest dance-fitness program in the world, announced the opening of its newest fitness center in Greenfield. Located at 4168 S. 108th Street, the center offers over 30 classes weekly.
Our Grand Opening is Sunday, March 7th-Saturday, March 13th. 40 days for $40 and no joining fee when you register for classes by March 13th. .
“Jazzercise has become so popular in the surrounding Milwaukee area, that we found it necessary to open our own facility,” local instructor Colleen Pedersen explained. “Now we can offer our students the best accommodations and the most convenient class times.”
Pedersen also owns classes in New Berlin, just 3 miles west of the Fitness Center in Greenfield. So customers will have access to over 40 classes between both facilities for one low cost of $40 per month.
The 60-minute Jazzercise class includes a warm-up, high-energy aerobic routines, muscle-toning and cool-down stretch segment. Jazzercise combines elements of dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, kickboxing and more to create programs for people of every age and fitness level. Alternative formats include Jazzercise Lite, Jazzercise Circuit, Body Sculpting and Jazzercise Express.
Judi Sheppard Missett, who turned her love of jazz dance into a worldwide dance exercise phenomenon, founded the Jazzercise dance fitness program in 1969. She has advanced the business opportunities of women and men in the fitness industry by growing her program into an international franchise business that today, hosts a network of 7,500 instructors teaching more than 32,000 classes weekly in 32 countries.
The workout program, which offers a fusion of jazz dance, resistance training, Pilates, yoga, and kickboxing movements, has positively affected millions of people worldwide. Benefits include increased cardiovascular endurance, strength, and flexibility, as well as an overall "feel good" factor. For more information on Jazzercise contact Colleen Pedersen at 414-687-3075. For worldwide class information, go to jazzercise.com or call (800) FIT-IS-IT.
Visit our home page at jazzercise.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel