Chapel Hill Christian Academy of Early Learning, Inc.; a non-profit private Christian school located in Franklin, WI announces open enrollment for its upcoming 2010-2011 school year.
CHCA is a brand new school featuring high-quality educational programs for Nursery School 3-year-olds; Kindergarten 4; and Kindergarten 5. Parents may choose from two 1/2 day sessions; 5 days a week. The school operates year ‘round, with six weeks of vacation per year. Full day programs are also available.
K5 students finish off their school year with an exciting graduation ceremony, complete with cap and gown. They will receive a Kindergarten diploma, which will be accepted at any school of the parent’s choice for 1st grade entrance.
CHCA offers a full curriculum of reading, social studies, arts and crafts, numbers, letters, story time, song time, play time– both indoors and outdoors and much more!! We feature an extremely low student-to-teacher ratio, ensuring that children get the best of care.
We offer a great learning experience in the love and comfort of a private home atmosphere, on a quiet cul-de-sac in Franklin, WI.
Space is limited—- contact us now for a parent information packet, or with questions.
Jan Gnacinski, Administrator
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.