The Greenfield Education Foundation will host its first Family Fun Fair on Saturday, February 27 at Greenfield High School from 9:30 to 11:30 AM for children of elementary school age. Greenfield High School is located at 4800 S. 60 St. Featured will be an inflatable bounce house and slide, art projects, open swim and a heavy equipment display.
Register before February 22 and get $1 off each participating child. After Feb. 22, cost per child is $5. Parents and guardians enter free. Proceeds from this event will be used by the Greenfield Education Foundation to fund important student programs and activities. The Greenfield High School Athletic Booster Club will sell refreshments at this event to help support their work on behalf of students.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. No child care will be provided. For safety reasons, an adult must accompany children under the age of six and/or less than 48-inches tall into the pool. For additional information, see the District web site at http://www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, call 855-2030 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale