The Greenfield Education Foundation will host its first Family Fun Fair on Saturday, February 27 at Greenfield High School from 9:30 to 11:30 AM for children of elementary school age. Greenfield High School is located at 4800 S. 60 St. Featured will be an inflatable bounce house and slide, art projects, open swim and a heavy equipment display.
Register before February 22 and get $1 off each participating child. After Feb. 22, cost per child is $5. Parents and guardians enter free. Proceeds from this event will be used by the Greenfield Education Foundation to fund important student programs and activities. The Greenfield High School Athletic Booster Club will sell refreshments at this event to help support their work on behalf of students.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. No child care will be provided. For safety reasons, an adult must accompany children under the age of six and/or less than 48-inches tall into the pool. For additional information, see the District web site at http://www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, call 855-2030 or email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving