The Greenfield Education Foundation will host its first Family Fun Fair on Saturday, February 27 at Greenfield High School from 9:30 to 11:30 AM for children of elementary school age. Greenfield High School is located at 4800 S. 60 St. Featured will be an inflatable bounce house and slide, art projects, open swim and a heavy equipment display.
Register before February 22 and get $1 off each participating child. After Feb. 22, cost per child is $5. Parents and guardians enter free. Proceeds from this event will be used by the Greenfield Education Foundation to fund important student programs and activities. The Greenfield High School Athletic Booster Club will sell refreshments at this event to help support their work on behalf of students.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. No child care will be provided. For safety reasons, an adult must accompany children under the age of six and/or less than 48-inches tall into the pool. For additional information, see the District web site at http://www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, call 855-2030 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel