The Greenfield Education Foundation will host its first Family Fun Fair on Saturday, February 27 at Greenfield High School from 9:30 to 11:30 AM for children of elementary school age. Greenfield High School is located at 4800 S. 60 St. Featured will be an inflatable bounce house and slide, art projects, open swim and a heavy equipment display.
Register before February 22 and get $1 off each participating child. After Feb. 22, cost per child is $5. Parents and guardians enter free. Proceeds from this event will be used by the Greenfield Education Foundation to fund important student programs and activities. The Greenfield High School Athletic Booster Club will sell refreshments at this event to help support their work on behalf of students.
Children must be accompanied by an adult. No child care will be provided. For safety reasons, an adult must accompany children under the age of six and/or less than 48-inches tall into the pool. For additional information, see the District web site at http://www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, call 855-2030 or email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee