All programs are held at Aurora West Allis Medical Center - 8901 W. Lincoln Avenue, West Allis Registration required online at www.Aurora.org or by calling 1-888-863-5502
Hand and Wrist Pain....Office Ergonomics and Alternatives to Surgery
Wednesday, February 17 6:30-8pm
Do you sometimes feel tingling or numbness in your hands and wrists? These feelings may be a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome (a painful, progressive condition caused by compression of a key nerve in the wrist).
Dr. Scott Hardin and an Aurora Health Care occupational therapist, Laurie Becker, invite you to come and learn about carpal tunnel syndrome; how it's diagnosed and treated, how it can be prevented, as well as when surgery is necessary! FREE
Balance, Power, and Core Strength for EVERY Body - NEW in 2010!
Mondays, 4:45 – 5:30pm 6wks/$36
February 22 – March 29
Every BODY can benefit from this total body muscle strength and endurance class. Emphasis will be placed on core strength and balance throughout the class. This class will be designed to accommodate all fitness levels regardless of body type, age or experience. Resistance bands, step benches, chairs, hand weights, mini-balls and matwork will be utilized during class. It is recommended that you bring your own mat and handheld weights due to limited availability of this equipment.
Strength at the Stations
Wednesdays, 4:45-5:30pm 6wks/$36
February 24 – March 31
Challenge your heart and muscles!!! We will use a variety of equipment that includes floor/mat progressions, resistance bands, step benches, mini-balls, and dumbbells to help improve your cardiovascular fitness, balance, core strength and muscle tone. Group exercise format and individual workout stations will be utilized to help you develop a more improved fitness level.
Please bring your own dumbbells to class (approx 3-5 lb. weights recommended when starting this class). All other equipment will be provided for your use.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army