The first Catholic Singles dance for 2010 will be on Saturday, January 16, 2010, at Saint Gregory the Great Parish, 3160 South 63 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of "Mary del Rae" between 7:30 and 11:30 PM.
Doors open at about 7:15 PM and the cost is $9.00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
All singles age 21 and over are wilcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
My phone number is 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this in your newspaper as a press release; thank you for any help and co-operation you are able to furnish.
Catholic Singles Publicity and
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception