The first Catholic Singles dance for 2010 will be on Saturday, January 16, 2010, at Saint Gregory the Great Parish, 3160 South 63 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of "Mary del Rae" between 7:30 and 11:30 PM.
Doors open at about 7:15 PM and the cost is $9.00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
All singles age 21 and over are wilcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
My phone number is 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this in your newspaper as a press release; thank you for any help and co-operation you are able to furnish.
Catholic Singles Publicity and
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution