The first Catholic Singles dance for 2010 will be on Saturday, January 16, 2010, at Saint Gregory the Great Parish, 3160 South 63 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of "Mary del Rae" between 7:30 and 11:30 PM.
Doors open at about 7:15 PM and the cost is $9.00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
All singles age 21 and over are wilcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
My phone number is 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this in your newspaper as a press release; thank you for any help and co-operation you are able to furnish.
Catholic Singles Publicity and
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.