The first Catholic Singles dance for 2010 will be on Saturday, January 16, 2010, at Saint Gregory the Great Parish, 3160 South 63 Street, Milwaukee.
Dance to the music of "Mary del Rae" between 7:30 and 11:30 PM.
Doors open at about 7:15 PM and the cost is $9.00 for non-members and $6.00 for members.
Proper dress attire is both expected and appreciated.
All singles age 21 and over are wilcome.
Catholic Singles Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
My phone number is 262-886-9257
In hopes there is room for this in your newspaper as a press release; thank you for any help and co-operation you are able to furnish.
Catholic Singles Publicity and
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015