Bruce Paul Goodman Fashion Clothiers, A.J. Ugent Furs, and Steven Edwards Color Group are
teaming up with the Star of Hope Foundation (SOHF) on Wednesday, November 18 to present a
Holiday Fashion Show Luncheon at the Wisconsin Club Milwaukee. The event will raise money for
area elementary and high school students in need of educational financial assistance.
Models will include area women of different sizes and ages, who will wear clothing lines exclusive to
the Milwaukee area. Featured will be business and casual wear for holidays, evenings and days.
Cocktails are set for 11 a.m., luncheon at 12 noon, and the fashion show itself at 1 p.m.. The cost is
$45 per person, or $600 for corporate tables of 10. The latter includes acknowledgement and
For reservations, phone Dawn Mitrovich, chairperson, 414-305-0631.Checks for the event and
donations to the SOHF should be made out to the Star of Hope Foundation and mailed to 1246 N. Van
Buren St., Milwaukee, WI 53202.
The nine-year-old SOHF raises funds that are given in bridge grants to students to enable them to
attend and participate in parochial, private or public schools without regard to age, gender, grade point
average, race, ethnicity, religious affiliation or sexual orientation. The students are recommended by
their teachers or principal and the funds go directly to the school, which in turn awards educational
financial assistance to the child in need.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.