Three Greenfield residents will display their talents at the inaugural “Kick-in-the-Grass Arts & Crafts Fair” at Uihlein Soccer Park in Milwaukee, Wisconsin on October 17th & 18th. Carol Brown, Jerry Brown (Rural Wood Toy Shoppe) and Beth Symoniak (Auntibop’s Shop) will all be in attendance to display their unique arts and crafts talents.
Carol Brown creates oil paintings from photographs of landscapes, birds and portraits for 18 months. Most of her paintings come from pictures taken while on vacation. Even though she has not been at too many craft fairs yet, Carol likes talking to people who stop by and ask about her work.
The event will have over 70 vendors displaying and selling their unique arts and crafts. Come on out and see a variety of items like those listed above and others such as: jewelry, blankets, custom cards, wood crafts, scrapbooks, paintings, books and more. It’s great for fall items, holiday decorating and year round gift giving ideas.
The “Kick-in-the-Grass Arts & Crafts Fair” will take place on October 17th & 18th from 10am – 4pm at Uihlein Soccer Park (7101 W. Good Hope Road, Milwaukee, WI 53223). The event is indoors, open to the public and admission is free. For more information, visit the Milwaukee Kickers Soccer Club website at www.mksc.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Muskego Open Swim - Happy Holidays!