Choi Kwang Do Martial Arts Academy, located at 60th and Forest Home in the Old Grove Shopping Plaza held a fundraiser at the Greenfield Wal-Mart located on 108th street on Saturday September 19th. It was held to raise money for the family of Adam Wolf, who has leukemia and is the brother of Dylan and Devyn Moll, students at Choi Kwang Do.
Coordinated by Julie Thatcher and Erica Deibert, the fundraiser was a huge success raising almost $1000 in only 7 hours. "I want to single out Mrs. Thatcher and twins Emilee and Emree Deibert for going way above and beyond what was necessary to help out Adam and his family" said Mr. Hadley. Also thanking Wal-Mart for providing a venue for the fundraiser, Mr. Hadley also wanted to thank businesses Buddy Squirrel and its manager Sarah Endisch for its generous donation.
"Choi Kwang Do is about family and friends and we showed what we can do today when we band together for good causes" said Mrs. Thatcher, program director at the school. If you would like more information regarding the fundraiser or this unique style of martial arts, please call Mr. Hadley at 414-763-2619 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Governor Recognizes Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month
- West Allis Central Class of 1979 Reunion
- Recycle Electronics to Benefit People with Disabilities
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center