Choi Kwang Do Martial Arts Academy, located at 60th and Forest Home in the Old Grove Shopping Plaza held a fundraiser at the Greenfield Wal-Mart located on 108th street on Saturday September 19th. It was held to raise money for the family of Adam Wolf, who has leukemia and is the brother of Dylan and Devyn Moll, students at Choi Kwang Do.
Coordinated by Julie Thatcher and Erica Deibert, the fundraiser was a huge success raising almost $1000 in only 7 hours. "I want to single out Mrs. Thatcher and twins Emilee and Emree Deibert for going way above and beyond what was necessary to help out Adam and his family" said Mr. Hadley. Also thanking Wal-Mart for providing a venue for the fundraiser, Mr. Hadley also wanted to thank businesses Buddy Squirrel and its manager Sarah Endisch for its generous donation.
"Choi Kwang Do is about family and friends and we showed what we can do today when we band together for good causes" said Mrs. Thatcher, program director at the school. If you would like more information regarding the fundraiser or this unique style of martial arts, please call Mr. Hadley at 414-763-2619 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Greenfield Celebrates Arbor Day May 3rd
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"