Choi Kwang Do Martial Arts Academy, located at 60th and Forest Home in the Old Grove Shopping Plaza held a fundraiser at the Greenfield Wal-Mart located on 108th street on Saturday September 19th. It was held to raise money for the family of Adam Wolf, who has leukemia and is the brother of Dylan and Devyn Moll, students at Choi Kwang Do.
Coordinated by Julie Thatcher and Erica Deibert, the fundraiser was a huge success raising almost $1000 in only 7 hours. "I want to single out Mrs. Thatcher and twins Emilee and Emree Deibert for going way above and beyond what was necessary to help out Adam and his family" said Mr. Hadley. Also thanking Wal-Mart for providing a venue for the fundraiser, Mr. Hadley also wanted to thank businesses Buddy Squirrel and its manager Sarah Endisch for its generous donation.
"Choi Kwang Do is about family and friends and we showed what we can do today when we band together for good causes" said Mrs. Thatcher, program director at the school. If you would like more information regarding the fundraiser or this unique style of martial arts, please call Mr. Hadley at 414-763-2619 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Opal"
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident