Choi Kwang Do Martial Arts Academy, located at 60th and Forest Home in the Old Grove Shopping Plaza held a fundraiser at the Greenfield Wal-Mart located on 108th street on Saturday September 19th. It was held to raise money for the family of Adam Wolf, who has leukemia and is the brother of Dylan and Devyn Moll, students at Choi Kwang Do.
Coordinated by Julie Thatcher and Erica Deibert, the fundraiser was a huge success raising almost $1000 in only 7 hours. "I want to single out Mrs. Thatcher and twins Emilee and Emree Deibert for going way above and beyond what was necessary to help out Adam and his family" said Mr. Hadley. Also thanking Wal-Mart for providing a venue for the fundraiser, Mr. Hadley also wanted to thank businesses Buddy Squirrel and its manager Sarah Endisch for its generous donation.
"Choi Kwang Do is about family and friends and we showed what we can do today when we band together for good causes" said Mrs. Thatcher, program director at the school. If you would like more information regarding the fundraiser or this unique style of martial arts, please call Mr. Hadley at 414-763-2619 or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving