The Greendale Historical Society invites the public to come and enjoy the historic and unique original homes of Greendale from 10 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. on Saturday Sept. 19th.
Also open for viewing that day will be the newly renovated Village Hall. Docents will be stationed in all buildings to answer questions and explain Greendale's special design and architecture.
The Tour is one means of funding the current project of restoring the Hose Tower and Maintainence building located behind the Village Center. The tower with its Art Deco form and influence will also be open that day to the public.
Tickets are available now at the Reiman's Visitor Center or on the day of the event. The ticket and starting area will be located behind the library in the parking lot of the Greendale Health Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Public Library Children’s Department adds
- The Great Decisions Series is a Great Decision at the Franklin Public Library
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Alverno College Will Hold its 150th Commencement on December 19 and 20
- Greenfield Schools Kick off "Holiday Sharing" Event
- 2015 Greenfield Little League Registration Now Open
- With Holidays Upon Us, BBB Offers Travel Insurance Tips
- 6th Annual Greenfield Library Holiday Bake Sale on December 13
- FREE New Years Resolution Tranformation
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive