The Greendale Historical Society invites the public to come and enjoy the historic and unique original homes of Greendale from 10 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. on Saturday Sept. 19th.
Also open for viewing that day will be the newly renovated Village Hall. Docents will be stationed in all buildings to answer questions and explain Greendale's special design and architecture.
The Tour is one means of funding the current project of restoring the Hose Tower and Maintainence building located behind the Village Center. The tower with its Art Deco form and influence will also be open that day to the public.
Tickets are available now at the Reiman's Visitor Center or on the day of the event. The ticket and starting area will be located behind the library in the parking lot of the Greendale Health Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse