The Greendale Historical Society invites the public to come and enjoy the historic and unique original homes of Greendale from 10 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. on Saturday Sept. 19th.
Also open for viewing that day will be the newly renovated Village Hall. Docents will be stationed in all buildings to answer questions and explain Greendale's special design and architecture.
The Tour is one means of funding the current project of restoring the Hose Tower and Maintainence building located behind the Village Center. The tower with its Art Deco form and influence will also be open that day to the public.
Tickets are available now at the Reiman's Visitor Center or on the day of the event. The ticket and starting area will be located behind the library in the parking lot of the Greendale Health Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre's "Opal"
- Fourth of July, Festa Italiana, Good Health and Good Deeds … All Together!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident