The Greendale Historical Society invites the public to come and enjoy the historic and unique original homes of Greendale from 10 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. on Saturday Sept. 19th.
Also open for viewing that day will be the newly renovated Village Hall. Docents will be stationed in all buildings to answer questions and explain Greendale's special design and architecture.
The Tour is one means of funding the current project of restoring the Hose Tower and Maintainence building located behind the Village Center. The tower with its Art Deco form and influence will also be open that day to the public.
Tickets are available now at the Reiman's Visitor Center or on the day of the event. The ticket and starting area will be located behind the library in the parking lot of the Greendale Health Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- Guitar Workshop Series Offered at White House of Music, Wauwatosa
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception