The Greendale Historical Society invites the public to come and enjoy the historic and unique original homes of Greendale from 10 A.M. to 2:30 P.M. on Saturday Sept. 19th.
Also open for viewing that day will be the newly renovated Village Hall. Docents will be stationed in all buildings to answer questions and explain Greendale's special design and architecture.
The Tour is one means of funding the current project of restoring the Hose Tower and Maintainence building located behind the Village Center. The tower with its Art Deco form and influence will also be open that day to the public.
Tickets are available now at the Reiman's Visitor Center or on the day of the event. The ticket and starting area will be located behind the library in the parking lot of the Greendale Health Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Transplant Homes at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Receive Special Delivery
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale