Singles Labor Day Picnic
Open to Singles - (Single, never-married, widowed or divorced
Monday, September 7, 2009
Greenfield Park, Area #3A
124 Street and Lincoln Avenue
Hours: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Bring Your Favorite Food Dish to Pass
**(NO Chips, Pretzels, Nuts in the shell or Popcorn Please)**
Brats, Hamburgers, Hot Dogs will be provided along with Beer and Soda
Serving from 12 Noon until 3:00 PM Rain or Shine
Cost: $6.00 with a food dish to pass or $9.00 without the food dish to pass
Family Rates Available-Children age 10 and under that are accompanied by a Parent
Sponsored by Catholic Singles
Hot Line Number 414-299-9066
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year