As we all know, the annual Wisconsin State Fair is a very popular place to be in the summer. Since it would be impossible to take all 473 of Mount Carmel’s residents to this event, we decided to bring the fair to them.
On Thursday, August 21st our residents got to enjoy great fair food such as cotton candy, lemonade and the ever famous Cream Puff. They had the opportunity to soak their favorite staff member in a dunk tank, play a variety of carnival games and win prizes, & shake hands with a cow.
We were also honored to have special guests stop by including the Mayor of Greenfield, Mayor Michael Neitzke, County Supervisor Mark Borkowski and several service people from the local police and fire departments. We thank them very much for joining us.
We lucked out with a beautiful sunny afternoon that was filled with fun, smiles and full stomachs.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year