Share Your Memories at the Greenfield High School Grand Opening
Help make the Greenfield High School Grand Opening even more memorable and share your history while making it. Alumni, retirees, and boosters are invited to share their recollections and mementos at the Greenfield High School Grand Opening Celebration on September 26, 2009. A display is being developed that will showcase artifacts from over a half-century of education at Greenfield High School.
Do you have a letter jacket, concert program, yearbook, set of pom-poms, pictures, school project, or other items that you would be willing to share with the community for use in this display? All items will be exhibited in a secure location and later returned to their owners.
We’re also looking for your fond high school memories in print. If you have an anecdote, story, tale or yarn that you can relate in 500-words or less for exhibit at the Grand Opening, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the School District of Greenfield, c/o Stuart Wilke, 8500 W. Chapman Ave., Greenfield, WI 53228.
For additional information about how you and your own Greenfield High School history can be part of the celebration, contact the Community Relations Office at 529-9090, ext. 5817.
The Greenfield High School Grand Opening Celebration will take place on Saturday, September 26, 2009, from 9 AM to approximately 11 AM and will feature tours, refreshments, music, the Air Force Junior ROTC Color Guard and more. The formal dedication will take place at 9 AM and feature the unveiling of a commemorative plaque and brief comments and reflections by students, staff, school district and other officials.
This event is free and the public is highly encouraged to attend.
The Greenfield High School renovation and addition project was made possible by voters who overwhelmingly approved its construction in 2007 and 2008 referenda.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Faith Academy and Faith Community Church Pumpkin Fundraiser
- Franklin Lacrosse Spring Season Registration Now Open!
- Local Resident Participates in THE ADDAMS FAMILY at Sunset Playhouse
- First Congregational Church Offers Seminar on How to Help the Grieving
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- St. Thomas More High School Prepares for Recycling Drive
- Holiday Folk Fair to Help Celebrate Italian Heritage Month
- Catholic Singles Halloween Dance