Share Your Memories at the Greenfield High School Grand Opening
Help make the Greenfield High School Grand Opening even more memorable and share your history while making it. Alumni, retirees, and boosters are invited to share their recollections and mementos at the Greenfield High School Grand Opening Celebration on September 26, 2009. A display is being developed that will showcase artifacts from over a half-century of education at Greenfield High School.
Do you have a letter jacket, concert program, yearbook, set of pom-poms, pictures, school project, or other items that you would be willing to share with the community for use in this display? All items will be exhibited in a secure location and later returned to their owners.
We’re also looking for your fond high school memories in print. If you have an anecdote, story, tale or yarn that you can relate in 500-words or less for exhibit at the Grand Opening, please email it to email@example.com or mail it to the School District of Greenfield, c/o Stuart Wilke, 8500 W. Chapman Ave., Greenfield, WI 53228.
For additional information about how you and your own Greenfield High School history can be part of the celebration, contact the Community Relations Office at 529-9090, ext. 5817.
The Greenfield High School Grand Opening Celebration will take place on Saturday, September 26, 2009, from 9 AM to approximately 11 AM and will feature tours, refreshments, music, the Air Force Junior ROTC Color Guard and more. The formal dedication will take place at 9 AM and feature the unveiling of a commemorative plaque and brief comments and reflections by students, staff, school district and other officials.
This event is free and the public is highly encouraged to attend.
The Greenfield High School renovation and addition project was made possible by voters who overwhelmingly approved its construction in 2007 and 2008 referenda.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- JB’s on 41 Renews Commitment to Community with Family-Friendly Food Drive and Bowling for Veterans Program
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- 6th grade basketball team in in of players
- VMP Manor Park Pumpkin Smash
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- Acacia Theatre's "Fish Eyes" Has Greenfield Assistant Stage Manager
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- Young Life Wauwatosa at Pizzeria Picola and Yo Mama's!