Dr. Jay Hurh, a board-certified anesthesiologist, has joined the physicians of Advanced Pain Management (APM). Dr. Hurh will be seeing patients at locations throughout Milwaukee (including Greenfield), Racine and Kenosha. APM is a group of physicians dedicated to diagnosing and treating painful conditions using the most advanced, minimally invasive treatment options available.
“Dr. Hurh is a talented physician who will bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to our team of high-quality medical professionals,” said Dermot More-O’Ferrall, M.D., President of Advanced Pain Management. “We strive to provide our patients with high-quality care, and Dr. Hurh will be a positive addition to our growing practice.”
Dr. Hurh completed a residency in anesthesiology and a fellowship in interventional pain management at the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he served as one of two chief residents. He has an extensive background in medical research, including a graduate degree from the University of Illinois in Epidemiology, where his studies focused on molecular biology and the study of disease patterns in society. With a background in the research of basic sciences and extensive clinical training, Dr. Hurh has a well-rounded perspective for the treatment of patients with difficult and painful conditions.
“My philosophy is that the commitment to the treatment of pain is one of determination, patience and perseverance,” said Dr. Hurh. “I look forward to joining the physicians at Advanced Pain Management and putting that philosophy into practice.”
Dr. Hurh is an active member of the American Medical Association, the American Society of Anesthesia and the American Society of Regional Anesthesia.
Advanced Pain Management, www.apm-wi.net, is the largest pain management group in the country, with more than 20 board-certified/eligible physicians offering the most advanced techniques for pain control. Advanced Pain Management physicians operate out of 36 locations in metro Milwaukee, the greater Madison area, Racine, Sheboygan and Green Bay.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Carefree Moment - A charity event to support Cancer patients
- CigarMKE SPRING FLING EVENT - FEBRUARY 21ST
- Grand Opening of this New & Unique Shop Destination Shop to Carrie On
- Children's Resale at Franklin Library
- Understanding the Journey of Grief...Making Healing Choices Along the Way
- SeniorCare Resource Group of WI March Seminar
- Collaborative Divorce Group to hold Second Saturday workshop April 12th 10am-Noon Oak Creek Community Center
- Holocaust Remembrance Service at Alverno College
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Alverno College students to “Stuff the Bus” a third time to help homeless