(May 28, 2009) Parents are encouraged to register their children for the 2009 – 10 school year as early as possible to maximize the potential of them attending their home school. Registration materials are available on-line at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, at all School District of Greenfield schools until June 15 during normal office hours, or at the School District of Greenfield Administration Center, 8500 W. Chapman Ave after June 15, 2009.
Parents are reminded to bring an official birth certificate or original Baptismal Certificate with them, as well as their child’s immunization record and proof of residency (current electric bill and a lease or property tax bill.)
Parents should return all registration materials to the nearest school or the School District of Greenfield Administration Center.
For additional information, please contact Ellen Krikelas, Administrative Assistant, at 414.525.5830.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Home About Us Elections Blog News Alerts Media Contact Us Ken Skowronski Leads Fundraising Leading Into December 17th Special Election
- Ice Center Grand Opening Sunday Dec. 15
- Franklin Public Library extends Friday hours
- Enjoy Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert This Sunday
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals