(May 28, 2009) Parents are encouraged to register their children for the 2009 – 10 school year as early as possible to maximize the potential of them attending their home school. Registration materials are available on-line at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, at all School District of Greenfield schools until June 15 during normal office hours, or at the School District of Greenfield Administration Center, 8500 W. Chapman Ave after June 15, 2009.
Parents are reminded to bring an official birth certificate or original Baptismal Certificate with them, as well as their child’s immunization record and proof of residency (current electric bill and a lease or property tax bill.)
Parents should return all registration materials to the nearest school or the School District of Greenfield Administration Center.
For additional information, please contact Ellen Krikelas, Administrative Assistant, at 414.525.5830.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale