(May 28, 2009) Parents are encouraged to register their children for the 2009 – 10 school year as early as possible to maximize the potential of them attending their home school. Registration materials are available on-line at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, at all School District of Greenfield schools until June 15 during normal office hours, or at the School District of Greenfield Administration Center, 8500 W. Chapman Ave after June 15, 2009.
Parents are reminded to bring an official birth certificate or original Baptismal Certificate with them, as well as their child’s immunization record and proof of residency (current electric bill and a lease or property tax bill.)
Parents should return all registration materials to the nearest school or the School District of Greenfield Administration Center.
For additional information, please contact Ellen Krikelas, Administrative Assistant, at 414.525.5830.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Columbia St. Mary’s Hosting Free Seminar on Advance Directives and Living Wills
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair This Weekend!
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army