(May 28, 2009) Parents are encouraged to register their children for the 2009 – 10 school year as early as possible to maximize the potential of them attending their home school. Registration materials are available on-line at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, at all School District of Greenfield schools until June 15 during normal office hours, or at the School District of Greenfield Administration Center, 8500 W. Chapman Ave after June 15, 2009.
Parents are reminded to bring an official birth certificate or original Baptismal Certificate with them, as well as their child’s immunization record and proof of residency (current electric bill and a lease or property tax bill.)
Parents should return all registration materials to the nearest school or the School District of Greenfield Administration Center.
For additional information, please contact Ellen Krikelas, Administrative Assistant, at 414.525.5830.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- The Relationship with your Insurance Agent Matters
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm