(May 28, 2009) Parents are encouraged to register their children for the 2009 – 10 school year as early as possible to maximize the potential of them attending their home school. Registration materials are available on-line at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us, at all School District of Greenfield schools until June 15 during normal office hours, or at the School District of Greenfield Administration Center, 8500 W. Chapman Ave after June 15, 2009.
Parents are reminded to bring an official birth certificate or original Baptismal Certificate with them, as well as their child’s immunization record and proof of residency (current electric bill and a lease or property tax bill.)
Parents should return all registration materials to the nearest school or the School District of Greenfield Administration Center.
For additional information, please contact Ellen Krikelas, Administrative Assistant, at 414.525.5830.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Annual Cudahy High School Alumni Basketball Tournament
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army