Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 26, 2009, the date of the first-ever Greenfield Education Foundation Golf Outing Classic at Muskego Lakes Country Club. The event will coincide with homecoming festivities and the Grand Opening Celebration of the newly renovated Greenfield High School. Golf begins at 1 PM and dinner will be served at 6 PM.
The outing will feature fabulous prizes - including a trip to Hawaii for a hole-in-one, game hole competitions, camaraderie and, above all, fun! Proceeds from the event will be used solely to support School District of Greenfield students and educational programs.
Register as a golf foursome before June 15, 2009, and the cost is $375. After June 15, the price will be $400. Individual golfer registration is $100. Dinner only is $30.
The Greenfield Education Foundation is devoted to acquiring and distributing funds in support of School District of Greenfield educational goals. During the 2007 – 2008 school year, the Foundation distributed over $10,000 in grants and scholarships at all grade levels. The organization also made a sizable contribution in support of the new Greenfield High School library/media center.
A detailed description of the golf outing and a registration form can found on the District’s web site at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us
For more information regarding the event and sponsorship opportunities, call 414-525-5817 or email to email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library