Mark your calendars for Saturday, September 26, 2009, the date of the first-ever Greenfield Education Foundation Golf Outing Classic at Muskego Lakes Country Club. The event will coincide with homecoming festivities and the Grand Opening Celebration of the newly renovated Greenfield High School. Golf begins at 1 PM and dinner will be served at 6 PM.
The outing will feature fabulous prizes - including a trip to Hawaii for a hole-in-one, game hole competitions, camaraderie and, above all, fun! Proceeds from the event will be used solely to support School District of Greenfield students and educational programs.
Register as a golf foursome before June 15, 2009, and the cost is $375. After June 15, the price will be $400. Individual golfer registration is $100. Dinner only is $30.
The Greenfield Education Foundation is devoted to acquiring and distributing funds in support of School District of Greenfield educational goals. During the 2007 – 2008 school year, the Foundation distributed over $10,000 in grants and scholarships at all grade levels. The organization also made a sizable contribution in support of the new Greenfield High School library/media center.
A detailed description of the golf outing and a registration form can found on the District’s web site at www.greenfield.k12.wi.us
For more information regarding the event and sponsorship opportunities, call 414-525-5817 or email to email@example.com.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants