It's Friday, Let us cook for you!!!
Boy Scout Troop 612 is holding its second Fish Fry of the year on Friday, March 6th at Our Lady of Lourdes, 58th and Forest Home from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. The Fish Fry includes your choice of Baked or Fried Icelandic Cod, French Fries or Parsley Potatoes, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Bread and Dessert, coffee or milk. Prices for the first time through at Adults-$8.95, Seniors (55+)-$8.50, Children (5-10)-$5.00. Each additional time through is only $3.00. Soda is available for purchase for 75 cents.
Come enjoy some great fish, good times and help your local boy scout troop earn money for their summer camp.
There will be two more times to enjoy the Fish Fry--March 20th and May 1st.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants