It's Friday, Let us cook for you!!!
Boy Scout Troop 612 is holding its second Fish Fry of the year on Friday, March 6th at Our Lady of Lourdes, 58th and Forest Home from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. The Fish Fry includes your choice of Baked or Fried Icelandic Cod, French Fries or Parsley Potatoes, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Bread and Dessert, coffee or milk. Prices for the first time through at Adults-$8.95, Seniors (55+)-$8.50, Children (5-10)-$5.00. Each additional time through is only $3.00. Soda is available for purchase for 75 cents.
Come enjoy some great fish, good times and help your local boy scout troop earn money for their summer camp.
There will be two more times to enjoy the Fish Fry--March 20th and May 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year
- Thalman Wins National Gingerbread House Competition