It's Friday, Let us cook for you!!!
Boy Scout Troop 612 is holding its second Fish Fry of the year on Friday, March 6th at Our Lady of Lourdes, 58th and Forest Home from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. The Fish Fry includes your choice of Baked or Fried Icelandic Cod, French Fries or Parsley Potatoes, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Bread and Dessert, coffee or milk. Prices for the first time through at Adults-$8.95, Seniors (55+)-$8.50, Children (5-10)-$5.00. Each additional time through is only $3.00. Soda is available for purchase for 75 cents.
Come enjoy some great fish, good times and help your local boy scout troop earn money for their summer camp.
There will be two more times to enjoy the Fish Fry--March 20th and May 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel