It's Friday, Let us cook for you!!!
Boy Scout Troop 612 is holding its second Fish Fry of the year on Friday, March 6th at Our Lady of Lourdes, 58th and Forest Home from 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM. The Fish Fry includes your choice of Baked or Fried Icelandic Cod, French Fries or Parsley Potatoes, Cole Slaw, Baked Beans, Bread and Dessert, coffee or milk. Prices for the first time through at Adults-$8.95, Seniors (55+)-$8.50, Children (5-10)-$5.00. Each additional time through is only $3.00. Soda is available for purchase for 75 cents.
Come enjoy some great fish, good times and help your local boy scout troop earn money for their summer camp.
There will be two more times to enjoy the Fish Fry--March 20th and May 1st.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- Legacy Pro Wrestling Presents: Tag Team Warfare
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness