J.R. Lewis was the only champion for Greenfield as he improved his record to 37-1 for the season. His efforts were good enough to establish a new record for single season victories breaking the old record of 36 set by Terrell Morgan in 1999.
Matt Ostovich, Andrew Krueger, and Patrick Bruyette finished in second place and all have a shot at moving on to the state tournament in Madison.
Finishing in the number four spot were Steve Fisher, Taylor Wirtz, Steve Wirtz, Jake McClanahan, and Zach Stelse.
"The top two in each weight class will advance to Madison after this weeks competition which will be held at Racine Horlick on Saturday, February 21st. This will not be an easy task but if we work hard this week, I know many of these young men can get the job done...this includes our wrestlers coming in at the number four spot. The coaches have confidence in their ability and now it comes down to preparation and the right mental focus."
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Studio Barcelona on Vliet Street in Washington Heights Opens to Offer Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, Creative Workshops and Hand-painted Furniture