Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
Greenfield artists Cathy Adamus, who creates fiber art and jewelry, and sculptor Jeff Strike are among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution