Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
Greenfield artists Cathy Adamus, who creates fiber art and jewelry, and sculptor Jeff Strike are among the nearly 90 Midwestern artists at the Firefly Art Fair on Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 2 and 3, in Wauwatosa.
The 28th annual art fair is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. both days in the Victorian-style gardens of the Kneeland-Walker House, 7406 Hillcrest Dr. The fair benefits the educational and preservation efforts of the Wauwatosa Historical Society.
Sandwiches, homemade pies and other desserts and beverages are available, along with live music.
A historical exhibit, “Dot, Dash, Dial and Flash: How Wauwatosa Communicated,” will be featured inside the restored Victorian-era mansion.
Admission is $4 for Society members and $5 for nonmembers. Children ages 12 and younger are admitted free.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Announces 14th Annual Big League Blood Drive