“Bowling for the Badge”
Saturday, July 26, 2014
The New Berlin Police Citizens Academy Alumni Association (NBPCAAA) will be hosting their 3rd Bowl-a-Thon to support the New Berlin Police Department.
The “Bowling for the Badge” Bowl-a-Thon will be held at the New Berlin Ale House/Bowl at 16000 W Cleveland Ave on Saturday, July 26th from 6:00-9:00pm. The cost is $20 per bowler or $100 per team (up to 5 per lane).
This is not a competition, it’s just for fun and to show support for the Police Department. Walk-ins are welcome.
There will be a DJ, raffle items, silent and live auction items. Don’t bowl or not interested in bowling – feel free to come and watch and maybe place a bid on an auction item. All proceeds will benefit the New Berlin Police Department.
The registration form can be found on our website www.nbpcitizensacademy.org. For questions or more information contact Sherry Hanson at 414-688-3193 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants