“Bowling for the Badge”
Saturday, July 26, 2014
The New Berlin Police Citizens Academy Alumni Association (NBPCAAA) will be hosting their 3rd Bowl-a-Thon to support the New Berlin Police Department.
The “Bowling for the Badge” Bowl-a-Thon will be held at the New Berlin Ale House/Bowl at 16000 W Cleveland Ave on Saturday, July 26th from 6:00-9:00pm. The cost is $20 per bowler or $100 per team (up to 5 per lane).
This is not a competition, it’s just for fun and to show support for the Police Department. Walk-ins are welcome.
There will be a DJ, raffle items, silent and live auction items. Don’t bowl or not interested in bowling – feel free to come and watch and maybe place a bid on an auction item. All proceeds will benefit the New Berlin Police Department.
The registration form can be found on our website www.nbpcitizensacademy.org. For questions or more information contact Sherry Hanson at 414-688-3193 or email at email@example.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness