The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its May 2014 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel and Safe Senior Driving”
Before deciding to gas up your automobile and cruise down the road or dust off your passport and book a dream vacation to a faraway place, be sure to come and listen to our expert speakers on Senior Travel and Safe Senior Driving. Barb Schumacher, a Travel Consultant of Lake Country Travel, will be sharing senior specific travel advice and tips. Liz Hanus-Kroll from Adaptive Experts is a state licensed Occupational Therapy assistant with an expertise as a licensed driving instructor. She will be discussing driving safety for the senior population and what steps to take when medical conditions affect your ability to safely operate your vehicle.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin