The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its May 2014 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel and Safe Senior Driving”
Before deciding to gas up your automobile and cruise down the road or dust off your passport and book a dream vacation to a faraway place, be sure to come and listen to our expert speakers on Senior Travel and Safe Senior Driving. Barb Schumacher, a Travel Consultant of Lake Country Travel, will be sharing senior specific travel advice and tips. Liz Hanus-Kroll from Adaptive Experts is a state licensed Occupational Therapy assistant with an expertise as a licensed driving instructor. She will be discussing driving safety for the senior population and what steps to take when medical conditions affect your ability to safely operate your vehicle.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel