The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its May 2014 Education Series entitled “Senior Travel and Safe Senior Driving”
Before deciding to gas up your automobile and cruise down the road or dust off your passport and book a dream vacation to a faraway place, be sure to come and listen to our expert speakers on Senior Travel and Safe Senior Driving. Barb Schumacher, a Travel Consultant of Lake Country Travel, will be sharing senior specific travel advice and tips. Liz Hanus-Kroll from Adaptive Experts is a state licensed Occupational Therapy assistant with an expertise as a licensed driving instructor. She will be discussing driving safety for the senior population and what steps to take when medical conditions affect your ability to safely operate your vehicle.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, May 21st, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- 2014 Holiday Folk Fair International to Host 5k Run/Walk
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Largest Youth Football Scrimmage in the State?
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Men Journeying Through Grief
- RE/MAX Realty 100 of Milwaukee Celebrates 35th Anniversary
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host 13th Annual Big League Blood Drive
- The Relationship with your Insurance Agent Matters
- Greenfield Farmers Market Mid-Season Celebration: Sunday, August 10 from 10am-2pm