Jerry A Seifert 57 of Greenfield WI. a member of the Wisconsin Libertarian Party announces his candidacy for the 84th District Assembly for the upcoming general election in November 2014 to spread the message of liberty to a new generation of Wisconsin voters, and to serve as independent voice for reason, freedom, and reform in Wisconsin state government.
A native of Wisconsin Jerry, retired after thirty years in Wisconsins printing industry. An avid fishermen , Jerry is concered with the enviroment and the impact on Wisconsins recreation areas. Jerry is running on the platform less Government ,More Freedom, Supporting the Constitution ,civil liberties , term limits, econmic freedom, the 2nd amendment , 4th amendment, abolition of Federal and State income tax ,property rights, free markets, legalization of marijuana and marriage equality.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - September 19th!
- A Night for Remembering to Benefit Alzheimer's Association
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award