Jerry A Seifert 57 of Greenfield WI. a member of the Wisconsin Libertarian Party announces his candidacy for the 84th District Assembly for the upcoming general election in November 2014 to spread the message of liberty to a new generation of Wisconsin voters, and to serve as independent voice for reason, freedom, and reform in Wisconsin state government.
A native of Wisconsin Jerry, retired after thirty years in Wisconsins printing industry. An avid fishermen , Jerry is concered with the enviroment and the impact on Wisconsins recreation areas. Jerry is running on the platform less Government ,More Freedom, Supporting the Constitution ,civil liberties , term limits, econmic freedom, the 2nd amendment , 4th amendment, abolition of Federal and State income tax ,property rights, free markets, legalization of marijuana and marriage equality.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel
- Open House
- 5th Annual Tosa West Multicultural Fair