Jerry A Seifert 57 of Greenfield WI. a member of the Wisconsin Libertarian Party announces his candidacy for the 84th District Assembly for the upcoming general election in November 2014 to spread the message of liberty to a new generation of Wisconsin voters, and to serve as independent voice for reason, freedom, and reform in Wisconsin state government.
A native of Wisconsin Jerry, retired after thirty years in Wisconsins printing industry. An avid fishermen , Jerry is concered with the enviroment and the impact on Wisconsins recreation areas. Jerry is running on the platform less Government ,More Freedom, Supporting the Constitution ,civil liberties , term limits, econmic freedom, the 2nd amendment , 4th amendment, abolition of Federal and State income tax ,property rights, free markets, legalization of marijuana and marriage equality.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee