Jerry A Seifert 57 of Greenfield WI. a member of the Wisconsin Libertarian Party announces his candidacy for the 84th District Assembly for the upcoming general election in November 2014 to spread the message of liberty to a new generation of Wisconsin voters, and to serve as independent voice for reason, freedom, and reform in Wisconsin state government.
A native of Wisconsin Jerry, retired after thirty years in Wisconsins printing industry. An avid fishermen , Jerry is concered with the enviroment and the impact on Wisconsins recreation areas. Jerry is running on the platform less Government ,More Freedom, Supporting the Constitution ,civil liberties , term limits, econmic freedom, the 2nd amendment , 4th amendment, abolition of Federal and State income tax ,property rights, free markets, legalization of marijuana and marriage equality.
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale