Jerry A Seifert 57 of Greenfield WI. a member of the Wisconsin Libertarian Party announces his candidacy for the 84th District Assembly for the upcoming general election in November 2014 to spread the message of liberty to a new generation of Wisconsin voters, and to serve as independent voice for reason, freedom, and reform in Wisconsin state government.
A native of Wisconsin Jerry, retired after thirty years in Wisconsins printing industry. An avid fishermen , Jerry is concered with the enviroment and the impact on Wisconsins recreation areas. Jerry is running on the platform less Government ,More Freedom, Supporting the Constitution ,civil liberties , term limits, econmic freedom, the 2nd amendment , 4th amendment, abolition of Federal and State income tax ,property rights, free markets, legalization of marijuana and marriage equality.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Santa is Coming to Town in Greendale
- Local Resident Participates in A CHRISTMAS CAROL at Sunset Playhouse