Take time to stretch with a free yoga class for kids at the St. Francis Library. On Tuesday, April 29, from 10:15 – 11:00 a.m., yoga teacher Stephanie Sandy of YogaKids will lead a yoga storytime. Kids of all ages will love making animal poses, and will be in a good mood all day. There is no need to register. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. in St. Francis. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin Thanks Donors with Complimentary Gas Card
- Alverno College Students Awarded Scholarships
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library