Take time to stretch with a free yoga class for kids at the St. Francis Library. On Tuesday, April 29, from 10:15 – 11:00 a.m., yoga teacher Stephanie Sandy of YogaKids will lead a yoga storytime. Kids of all ages will love making animal poses, and will be in a good mood all day. There is no need to register. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. in St. Francis. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show to Feature Clothing, Home Improvement Products
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair