Take time to stretch with a free yoga class for kids at the St. Francis Library. On Tuesday, April 29, from 10:15 – 11:00 a.m., yoga teacher Stephanie Sandy of YogaKids will lead a yoga storytime. Kids of all ages will love making animal poses, and will be in a good mood all day. There is no need to register. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. in St. Francis. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness
- Choristers to Hold Auditions
- Choristers to Present Christmas Concert
- Live theatre comes to Franklin
- GERALD PETERSON IS AT IT AGAIN!!!!!