Take time to stretch with a free yoga class for kids at the St. Francis Library. On Tuesday, April 29, from 10:15 – 11:00 a.m., yoga teacher Stephanie Sandy of YogaKids will lead a yoga storytime. Kids of all ages will love making animal poses, and will be in a good mood all day. There is no need to register. The library is located at 4230 S. Nicholson Ave. in St. Francis. Please call (414) 481-7323 for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take a test drive and get a box of Girl Scout Cookies!
- Hales Corners Chamber Thanks Consumer Beverage
- ZUMBA Party on St Patrick's Day
- New Summit Credit Union Branch in Waukesha Set to Open Later This Month
- Nathan Hale Drama takes on Pippin
- Skip Jones ~Songs from Grandpa’s River
- Why You Should Care About National Consumer Protection Week
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Greenfield Community Rummage Sale
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner