HUGE Wilson Senior Center Rummage
Saturday, April 12
8 am – 2 pm
Join us for the annual Spring Rummage at Wilson Senior Center, located at 2601 W Howard Ave. in Milwaukee.
Each year hundreds of people find deals and treasures from over 60 different vendors.
While there, check out Wilson's new Re-Gift Shop. This shop sells gently used resale items including art, jewelry, books lamps, purses, and home decor at extremely reasonable prices. In addition to resale merchandise, find handmade items skillfully crafted and generously donated by Wilson Senior Center participants. Revenue from the Re-Gift Shop ensures that activities for older adults will continue to improve at Wilson.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy seeing the Model Railroad demonstration. This permanent layout has been created over the past 10 years by Wilson's Model Railroad Club. It's a great time for people of all ages to connect.
Admission is 50 cents and all proceeds benefit activities at Wilson Senior Center.
About Wilson Senior Center
Wilson Senior Center is one of five Milwaukee County Senior Centers managed by Interfaith Older Adult Programs. Participation is open to anyone 50 years or older and there is no participation fee. Over 2500 people take part in activities each year. Activities include fitness center, Personal Training services, quilting, weaving, glass arts, exercise classes, day trips, senior dining, foreign language classes, wood shop, computers. And so much more.
Watch for Future Rummages
Saturday, April 26 from 8:00 - 2:00
Kelly Senior Center, 6100 S Lake Drive, Cudahy
Saturday, May 3 from 8:00-2:00
Washington Park Senior Center
4420 W Vliet St, Milwaukee
Admission for each event is 50c donation.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Callen Staffer Earns National Certification Designation
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Declaration for Donations Blood Drive
- Students of All Abilities Enjoy Camp Greendale