The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its April 2014 Education Series entitled “Gardening Tips for the Ladies” and “Lawn Care Facts for the Guys”
Spring means it’s time to get your “green thumbs” ready and gas up the lawnmowers!
Come learn from the professionals who will share the tools and tips for planting a gorgeous landscape that is low on upkeep and to give insight on reviving your lawn after this harsh winter and what to do to keep it lush and green throughout the summer months. Belinda from The Garden Mart will offer suggestions on updating your landscape with new plants that are low maintenance and senior friendly. Cas and Todd from Grounds Maintenance Service will talk about ways to bring your lawn back to life and keep it beautiful all summer long.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.