The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its April 2014 Education Series entitled “Gardening Tips for the Ladies” and “Lawn Care Facts for the Guys”
Spring means it’s time to get your “green thumbs” ready and gas up the lawnmowers!
Come learn from the professionals who will share the tools and tips for planting a gorgeous landscape that is low on upkeep and to give insight on reviving your lawn after this harsh winter and what to do to keep it lush and green throughout the summer months. Belinda from The Garden Mart will offer suggestions on updating your landscape with new plants that are low maintenance and senior friendly. Cas and Todd from Grounds Maintenance Service will talk about ways to bring your lawn back to life and keep it beautiful all summer long.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, April 16th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin