The classic tale of Dorothy and friends Scarecrow, Tin Man and Cowardly Lion takes the stage on Friday, March 28 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, March 29 at 2 p.m. as 46 cast members and 3 crew members from Lake Denoon Middle School perform "The Wizard of Oz."
Tickets are available this week from 5:15 - 6:15 at the Muskego High School Performing Arts Center Box Office for $6 ($4 students and seniors). Tickets may also be purchased at the performances for $1 more than the advanced sale price.
"The Wizard of Oz" is Directed by LDMS instructors Sean DeBoth, and assistant directed by Josh LeGreve under the Technical Direction of Craig Haupt.
The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
With Music and Lyrics of the MGM MOTION PICTURE SCORE
By Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg
Background Music by Herbert Stothart
Property of Tams-Witmark Music Library, Inc.
THE WIZARD OF OZ and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © Turner Entertainment Company.
Judy Garland as Dorothy from THE WIZARD OF OZ Copyright © 2011 Turner Entertainment Company.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- THE 3rd ANNUAL REALLY FUNNY HORNY GOAT INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL is back!
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Tool Time at the St. Francis Library
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Local Youth Advocate Attends Anti-Tobacco Training in Washington, D.C.
- Local Wins Gold Award for Middle-Grade Book, 'George Knows'.