Erik’s is celebrating the Grand Opening of our two newest locations! Get ready for a great cycling season with Erik’s in Grafton and Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin. Come join us for our Grand Opening celebration starting Friday, March 28th and going through Sunday, April 6th at both Milwaukee-Area locations.
Get rolling with Erik’s Bike Mania sale, our biggest sale of the season, as well as special Grand Opening extras! Buy any bike during our Grand Opening and get a free helmet! Buy a carbon road bike or mountain bike and receive free pedals with your purchase, plus every bike comes with Erik’s Exclusive Extras including two years free adjustments and our extended warranty. Every bike from Erik’s is selected especially for you using Erik’s own TruFit system. Erik’s Grafton and Whitefish Bay locations are stocked with a limited supply of Special Edition t-shirts just for the celebration, free with qualifying purchase.
Erik’s Grafton and Whitefish Bay locations are designed to create a comfortable shopping experience for new and seasoned cyclists alike. With a state-of-the-art repair shop featuring Same-Day Service we’ll get you out and enjoying your bike fast. If you need a new bike, Erik’s has a great selection of bikes from manufacturers including Specialized, Raleigh, Haro, Wilier and more; plus all the apparel and accessories to help you get the most out of your rides this summer. Erik’s Riders Club also hosts rides leaving out of all store locations because nothing is more fun than riding with others!
During the Grand Opening, take advantage of Bike Mania pricing – Erik’s biggest sale of the year on bikes, apparel, and accessories. Start the season off right with Erik’s great selection and prices for all your cycling needs. For Grand Opening hours and info, visit us at www.shoperiks.com/go .
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz
- National Youth Wind Orchestra of Luxembourg to perform
- Back to School Special
- Crafters, classic car owners, community groups sought for community event