The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its March 2014 Education Series entitled “Get Your Legal & Financial House in Order and Estate Tax Update: Reasons why people with MODEST estates need estate planning”
This seminar will concentrate on managing and protecting your assets. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of probate estate, wills, trusts, planning for incapacity, gifts and joint accounts, Federal income tax issues, reducing estate taxes, beneficiary planning and transferring assets between generations. Passed on January 2, 2013, the AMERICAN TAXPAYER RELIEF ACT OF 2012 will also be discussed in reference to the new Federal Estate Tax laws and what they mean to you.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee