The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its March 2014 Education Series entitled “Get Your Legal & Financial House in Order and Estate Tax Update: Reasons why people with MODEST estates need estate planning”
This seminar will concentrate on managing and protecting your assets. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of probate estate, wills, trusts, planning for incapacity, gifts and joint accounts, Federal income tax issues, reducing estate taxes, beneficiary planning and transferring assets between generations. Passed on January 2, 2013, the AMERICAN TAXPAYER RELIEF ACT OF 2012 will also be discussed in reference to the new Federal Estate Tax laws and what they mean to you.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 25 Day Til Christmas Transformation Challenge
- BBB Offers Tips to Black Friday Shoppers
- Prasser-Kleczka is donating to Hunger Task Force but we need YOUR help!
- Greendale Christmas Tree Lot to Open November 28th
- Local music teacher to perform in Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Christmas Holly Fair
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- 2015 GET FIT Workshop - Wilson Senior Center
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- Local Business and Boy Scout Partner to Fight Homelessness