The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its March 2014 Education Series entitled “Get Your Legal & Financial House in Order and Estate Tax Update: Reasons why people with MODEST estates need estate planning”
This seminar will concentrate on managing and protecting your assets. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of probate estate, wills, trusts, planning for incapacity, gifts and joint accounts, Federal income tax issues, reducing estate taxes, beneficiary planning and transferring assets between generations. Passed on January 2, 2013, the AMERICAN TAXPAYER RELIEF ACT OF 2012 will also be discussed in reference to the new Federal Estate Tax laws and what they mean to you.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale
- Support for K9s Keeps "Brewing"
- KIDS hit the Road starting in West Allis
- Kesslers Introduces The Swan Collection of Rings, Pendants