The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its March 2014 Education Series entitled “Get Your Legal & Financial House in Order and Estate Tax Update: Reasons why people with MODEST estates need estate planning”
This seminar will concentrate on managing and protecting your assets. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of probate estate, wills, trusts, planning for incapacity, gifts and joint accounts, Federal income tax issues, reducing estate taxes, beneficiary planning and transferring assets between generations. Passed on January 2, 2013, the AMERICAN TAXPAYER RELIEF ACT OF 2012 will also be discussed in reference to the new Federal Estate Tax laws and what they mean to you.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year