The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its March 2014 Education Series entitled “Get Your Legal & Financial House in Order and Estate Tax Update: Reasons why people with MODEST estates need estate planning”
This seminar will concentrate on managing and protecting your assets. Learn the advantages and disadvantages of probate estate, wills, trusts, planning for incapacity, gifts and joint accounts, Federal income tax issues, reducing estate taxes, beneficiary planning and transferring assets between generations. Passed on January 2, 2013, the AMERICAN TAXPAYER RELIEF ACT OF 2012 will also be discussed in reference to the new Federal Estate Tax laws and what they mean to you.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, March 19th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz