Sponsorship contributions allows GLL to pay Charter and insurance fees, equipment and supplies, as well as this tax deductible donation has helped GLL to make necessary improvements at the playing facilities at both Glenwood Field and Alan Kulwicki Park. More specifically, GLL hopes that your donations will contribute to its goal of building a new, improved and much needed concession stand.
Please consider one of the great opportunities for sponsorship which are located at: http://greenfieldll.com/site/ClientSite/article/79335 (PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR TEAM SHIRT SPONSORSHIPS IS MARCH 1ST SO TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE).
For additional information, please contact:
• Jeannette Lucero, E-mail: email@example.com / Cell: 414-630-5262
• Greg Dretzka, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: 414-771-4878
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz