Sponsorship contributions allows GLL to pay Charter and insurance fees, equipment and supplies, as well as this tax deductible donation has helped GLL to make necessary improvements at the playing facilities at both Glenwood Field and Alan Kulwicki Park. More specifically, GLL hopes that your donations will contribute to its goal of building a new, improved and much needed concession stand.
Please consider one of the great opportunities for sponsorship which are located at: http://greenfieldll.com/site/ClientSite/article/79335 (PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR TEAM SHIRT SPONSORSHIPS IS MARCH 1ST SO TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE).
For additional information, please contact:
• Jeannette Lucero, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: 414-630-5262
• Greg Dretzka, E-mail: email@example.com / Cell: 414-771-4878
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Fall into Free Fun!
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Alverno College Names Wendy Powers Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- Jr Hawks U14 Tryouts for 2015
- Greenfield Artists at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts