Sponsorship contributions allows GLL to pay Charter and insurance fees, equipment and supplies, as well as this tax deductible donation has helped GLL to make necessary improvements at the playing facilities at both Glenwood Field and Alan Kulwicki Park. More specifically, GLL hopes that your donations will contribute to its goal of building a new, improved and much needed concession stand.
Please consider one of the great opportunities for sponsorship which are located at: http://greenfieldll.com/site/ClientSite/article/79335 (PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR TEAM SHIRT SPONSORSHIPS IS MARCH 1ST SO TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE).
For additional information, please contact:
• Jeannette Lucero, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: 414-630-5262
• Greg Dretzka, E-mail: email@example.com / Cell: 414-771-4878
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Big Comedy Event to benefit USO & Camp Hometown Heroes
- Great Decisions Series Week Two at Franklin Public Library
- Great Decisions Series Begins at Franklin Public Library
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner - February 20th!
- 6 Tool u13 Baseball Looking for 1 more Player
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution