Sponsorship contributions allows GLL to pay Charter and insurance fees, equipment and supplies, as well as this tax deductible donation has helped GLL to make necessary improvements at the playing facilities at both Glenwood Field and Alan Kulwicki Park. More specifically, GLL hopes that your donations will contribute to its goal of building a new, improved and much needed concession stand.
Please consider one of the great opportunities for sponsorship which are located at: http://greenfieldll.com/site/ClientSite/article/79335 (PLEASE NOTE: THE DEADLINE FOR TEAM SHIRT SPONSORSHIPS IS MARCH 1ST SO TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE).
For additional information, please contact:
• Jeannette Lucero, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Cell: 414-630-5262
• Greg Dretzka, E-mail: email@example.com / Cell: 414-771-4878
- Community service project provides speakers to groups and clubs
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Named One of Pest Control Technology’s Top 100 Pest Management Firms in the U.S.
- Hoops for Awareness
- Playground at Malone Opens July 2nd
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- Real Time Explores Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness
- McCarty Park Boot Camp
- First Outdoor Movie of the Summer in Greendale