St. Martin of Tours is now accepting registration for the 2014-15 school year for grades K-4 through 8th. At St. Martin of Tours we offer smaller classroom sizes with approximately 15 students per class. Our curriculum involves a challenging, individualized core curriculum including dedicated classes in Spanish, Technology, Music, Art and Physical Education. St. Martin of Tours is a fully accredited K-4 through 8th grade Catholic School. Our school offers extended care available each day through 6:00pm.
At St. Martin of Tours we are Committed to the Classroom. We focus on each child with personalized instruction and offer opportunities for self growth and exploration. Above all, a spirit filled environment will nurture your child’s faith and strengthen their values.
St. Martin of Tours is now participating in the School Choice Program for city of Milwaukee residents. We also offer free bus service for most of Franklin and some Muskego residents. Come tour our school and meet our teachers! We have a diverse student body – all faiths welcome!
If you wish to schedule a tour or register your student, please contact the school office at 414/425-9200 or visit us on the web at www.stmoftours.org/school.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- G.A.P.C. Hosts Annual Strawberry Fest June 14th
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Wisconsin Bank & Trust to Host Open House Events in Celebration of Merger with Community Bank & Trust
- WASBO Honors School District of Greenfield
- BBB WGA Offers Tips to Avoid Donor Deception
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Ascend Dermatology debuts new brand identity at ten locations across SE Wisconsin