The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its FEBRUARY 2014 Education Series entitled “Making Informative Choices – Moving from your Home vs. Assistance at Home”
A forum comprised of senior care professionals representing real estate, independent senior living, assisted living, memory care, senior move management, adult day care, and in home care, will provide a panel discussion on current real estate selling trends; what decision criteria to use when assessing which independent, assisted, or memory care facility to select for a loved one; how to use a senior move manager; why to consider adult day care or in home care as an alternative option.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale
- rummage and craft sale
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- Nancy's Run, Rock & Stroll- Saturday September 20th!!
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year