The SeniorCare Resource Group of Wisconsin, Inc., based in New Berlin, WI, presents its FEBRUARY 2014 Education Series entitled “Making Informative Choices – Moving from your Home vs. Assistance at Home”
A forum comprised of senior care professionals representing real estate, independent senior living, assisted living, memory care, senior move management, adult day care, and in home care, will provide a panel discussion on current real estate selling trends; what decision criteria to use when assessing which independent, assisted, or memory care facility to select for a loved one; how to use a senior move manager; why to consider adult day care or in home care as an alternative option.
The seminar will be held on Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 from 10:00 am – noon at the Citizens Bank of Mukwonago – New Berlin Branch 5450 South Moorland Road, New Berlin, WI.
Refreshments will be served at each seminar, so please call to make reservations. Call Lyn at James L. Hintzke, CPA, S.C. at (262) 797-8442.
Admission is always FREE; however, please consider bringing a donation for the FOOD PANTRY.
- West Central Interfaith Summer Picnic
- Join us and meet new older adults at National Health and Fitness Day for Seniors
- Spring Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- OAKVIEW BUSINESS PARK LOOKS TO CAPITALIZE ON ROBUST OAK CREEK DEVELOPMENT MARKET
- Huge Bicycle Auction
- Catholic Singles Memorial Day Picnic
- Callen Celebrates National Home Improvement Month
- Greendale Alumni Launches Company
- Campus News
- Race to the Parade Registration Now Open For Run/Walk for Greendale Marching Band