High school and college students are invited to apply for Summit Credit Union’s continuing education scholarships. The three $1,500 tuition scholarships will be awarded this April.
To apply for the Summit Board of Directors scholarships, students must:
• Be members of Summit for one year as of Jan. 1, 2014
• Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Complete an application and explain in an essay how a credit union’s cooperative structure benefits its members and the communities it serves
Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on grade point averages, extracurricular and community activities, employment experience and the essay. Applications must be completed by Feb. 28, 2014. Students should visit: https://www.summitcreditunion.com/scholarships to review the full eligibility requirements and complete the application.
Over the past twelve years, Summit has helped 36 area students pursue quality higher education. The Board of Director Scholarship program supports Summit’s ongoing educational outreach efforts and its commitment to the communities it serves.
About Summit Credit Union:
Established in 1935, Summit Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative open to anyone in Wisconsin. Summit holds $1.9 billion in assets and has more than 130,000 members with a total of 26 locations throughout the Madison and Milwaukee areas. For more information, visit www.summitcreditunion.com or call (608) 243-5000 or (800) 236-5560.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Pediatric Advocate to speak at Franklin Public Library
- Transplant Homes at Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center Receive Special Delivery
- HamBingo Thursday October 2 Benefiting Second Hand Purrs
- Brew City Pet Services Attends International Pet-Sitter Conference
- Oktoberfest - Saturday, October 18th FREE Admission!
- RED HOT MAMA! A Tribute to Sophie Tucker (featuring Becky Spice)
- Paranormal Investigators of Milwaukee to Speak About All Things Ghostly
- Come Experience Wisconsin’s Most Haunted with Chad Lewis
- ABC News Anchor Dan Harris Featured as Keynote Speaker for 2014 Alverno Community Conference
- Greenfield High School Cheerleaders 3rd Annual Rummage Sale