Come to the Muskego High School pool for some recreational swimming! Splash around, swim some laps, and leap off the diving board. Children less than 46” must be accompanied at all times in the water by an adult. Parents are not allowed to drop off their kids because the lifeguard needs to protect lives, not to babysit or discipline the children seeing as only one lifeguard is on duty for 20-25 people.
Cost: $3.00 Adult (18 & Older)
$2.00 Students and Toddlers
Hours: Saturdays 4:00 – 5:30pm
Sundays 4:30 – 6:00 pm
Anyone can bring in inner tubes, goggles, flippers, toys, life jackets, or any other kind of swimming supplies into the pool as long as these items are not causing harm to other swimmers. Please pick up all items on the pool deck and in the locker rooms. We do have a lost and found on deck but it is not guaranteed that you will get all of your items back.
Make some waves at your next party or event! Birthdays, church groups, scouting, and other clubs can add a fun new twist to your parties with a pool rental.
Please call or email Claire Borland for rates and availability.
(414)-688-5719 or email@example.com
Guaranteed response will be given within 24 hours. Call between 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm for immediate service.
Open Swim will be closed on the following dates:
September 1st - Labor Day Weekend
September 28th - Homecoming Dance
February 8th - Winter Dance
April 13th - Palm Sunday
April 20th - Easter
May 11th - Mother's Day
May 24th - Memorial Day Weekend
May 25th - Memorial Day Weekend
June 15th - Father's Day
Notice: The pool is closed during the month of July due to maintenance.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited to a Lenten Concert & Fish Fry
- Franklin Public Library Acquires Gale Courses for Community Education
- Whitnall High School to Host National Wheelchair Basketball Tournament Feb. 5-7
- Local Pastor Speaks on Church Persecution
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Men's Grief Support Gathering
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- The President Comes to Park's Edge Preschool
- Help Those in Need: Stan’s “Share-A-Pair” Shoe Drive Runs February 1 – 29
- Registration is Open for Walk MS: Milwaukee