Jean Rasmussen will be signing copies of her new book, Kissed 1,000 Frogs, from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14, at Club Paragon, 3578 S. 108th St., Greenfield.
Kissed 1,000 Frogs is a raw, unapologetic and humorous collection of her dating experiences. She incorporates self-help and how-to knowledge for both women and men who are currently dating and seeking a long term relationship.
Rasmussen, a 1989 graduate of West Allis Central High School, currently lives in the Chicago area. Each book is $16.95. For more information on the book visit www.kissed1000frogs.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- What statement will people REALLY be making on Denim Day, April 23?
- Chant Claire Chamber Choir Announces Spring Concerts
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Muskego Open Swim, Pool Rentals, & Swim Lessons!
- St. Francis Library Spring Party
- Eat at Ruby Tuesday in Greendale April 17-19 to Benefit Second Hand Purrs
- Greenfield Celebrates Arbor Day May 3rd
- Ebenezer Child Care Centers to Host Working Parent's Luncheon on how to "Escape Adulthood: Living and working with less stress and more fun"