Greendale Special Olympics is sponsoring a team in the annual Special Olympics Wisconsin Polar Plunge, Saturday, Feb. 15, 2014, at McKinley Marina. Registration begins at 10 a.m., the Plunge begins at 12 noon.
Polar Plunges are held throughout the state to raise money for Special Olympics activities. Greendale Special Olympics Polar Plunge team will earn a portion of the proceeds raised from participation. There are three ways to get involved. You can take the plunge, be too chicken to plunge, or make a donation.
Click on the following link for Greendale's team page: http://shar.es/KfOT5
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Spring Salad Luncheom
- Auction Benefits Outdoor Recreation
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- Zumbathon Benefitting Generations Against Bullying
- Ukranian Folk Rock Will Wrap Up Alverno Presents' 55th Season
- Falcon Fest Organizers hope to exceed $10,000 goal
- Third-annual On Deck event set for April 25
- Zone Baseball Kicks Off Its Inaugural Season
- Holocaust Remembrance Day at Franklin Public Library
- Beth Stoddard: Landscapes and Still Lifes Art Exhibition of Oil Paintings at the Greenfield Public Libarary, April 2015