The Muskego Pool is open for recreational and lap swimming.
Come to Muskego High School pool for some recreational swimming. Splash around, swim some laps, and leap off the diving board. Children less than 46” must be accompanied at all times in the water by an adult. Parents are not allowed to drop off their kids because the lifeguard needs to protect lives, not to babysit or discipline the children seeing as only one lifeguard is on duty for 20-25 people.
Cost: $3.00 Adult (18 & Older)
$2.00 Students and Toddlers
Saturdays 4:00 – 5:30 pm
Sundays 4:30 – 6:00 pm
Anyone can bring in inner tubes, goggles, flippers, toys, life jackets, or any other kind of swimming supplies into the pool as long as these items are not causing harm to other swimmers. Please pick up all items on the pool deck and in the locker rooms. We do have a lost and found on deck but it is not guaranteed that you will get all of your items back.
Make some waves at your next party or event. Birthdays, church groups, scouting, and other clubs can add a fun new twist to your parties with a pool rental.
Please call or email for rates and availability.
(414)-688-5719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: http://www.teamunify.com/SubTabGeneric.jsp?team=wsswat&_stabid_=49112 or Google “Muskego Open Swim”
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- How to Choose a Trustworthy Plumber
- Blessing of Bikers and Bikes
- Greenfield Youth Basketball Club Tryouts (Boys)
- WOW! Women of Wisconsin Exhibit to Open at Alverno College
- SMOKIN' ACES AND CIGARMKE PRESENT THE ROOF IS ON FIRE
- Character Education Recognized in South Milwaukee: South Milwaukee School District Earns State District of Character Award
- Unity World Day of Prayer Observances
- New Study Spaces at Franklin Public Library
- New Home for Uncle Ned's Consignment Liquidation & Estate Sales, LLC
- Franklin Public Library Author Talk with Carrie Reichartz