Kids in the Kitchen is an interactive program that will empower you to make healthy lifestyle choices. Kids in grades 1-5 and their parent/guardians will learn about the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet during three fun sessions.
This energetic program helps children learn the benefits of eating healthy using "MyPlate for Kids", a simple nutrition guide. Each class includes an engaging learning component as well as fun fitness and hands-on cooking activities.
Dates: Sat., September. 21, 28 and Oct. 5
Time: 11am-1pm, includes lunch
Location: Southwest YMCA, 1131 W. Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 52338
Cost per family: $8 - YMCA members; $10 Non-YMCA members
Sign-Up: Contact Hanna Misiak at 414-329-3879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- You're Invited!
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- Giving Tuesday – Share How You Help Others Or How You’ve Been Helped
- Don't Miss Mount Hope's Candlelight Christmas Concert
- The Starr Group Names Piontek IT Director
- Greenfield Actress Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- St. Roman teacher named 2013 Teacher of the Year