Kids in the Kitchen is an interactive program that will empower you to make healthy lifestyle choices. Kids in grades 1-5 and their parent/guardians will learn about the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet during three fun sessions.
This energetic program helps children learn the benefits of eating healthy using "MyPlate for Kids", a simple nutrition guide. Each class includes an engaging learning component as well as fun fitness and hands-on cooking activities.
Dates: Sat., September. 21, 28 and Oct. 5
Time: 11am-1pm, includes lunch
Location: Southwest YMCA, 1131 W. Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 52338
Cost per family: $8 - YMCA members; $10 Non-YMCA members
Sign-Up: Contact Hanna Misiak at 414-329-3879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 29th Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- Two Comedy Shows benefit local military charities
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA
- Wilson Senior Center Travel Outing - Peter and the Starcatcher at the Rep on May 13
- Exploring Health Innovations Inspired by the Care of Military Personnel