Kids in the Kitchen is an interactive program that will empower you to make healthy lifestyle choices. Kids in grades 1-5 and their parent/guardians will learn about the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet during three fun sessions.
This energetic program helps children learn the benefits of eating healthy using "MyPlate for Kids", a simple nutrition guide. Each class includes an engaging learning component as well as fun fitness and hands-on cooking activities.
Dates: Sat., September. 21, 28 and Oct. 5
Time: 11am-1pm, includes lunch
Location: Southwest YMCA, 1131 W. Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 52338
Cost per family: $8 - YMCA members; $10 Non-YMCA members
Sign-Up: Contact Hanna Misiak at 414-329-3879 or email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Former Milwaukee Mayor John Norquist, Venice Williams of Alice’s Garden and more to lead the 2015 Alverno Community Conference
- Stephanie Marie Dance Company and City of Greenfield Parks and Recreation Welcome All-Star Dancer and Choreographer Stephen “tWitch” Boss
- INTERFAITH HOSTING ANNUAL NEIGHBORHOOD OUTREACH FUNDRAISER TO SUPPORT SENIORS IN THE COMMUNITY
- Two Brothers One Mind are Bringing the Midwest Monthly Magic Circuit to Milwaukee!!
- Legacy Pro Wrestling Presents: Tag Team Warfare
- Airport seeks volunteers at information desk
- United Performing Arts Fund Announces 2016 Campaign Co-Chairs
- Prepare Plumbing for Cool Weather
- Santa's Coming to Gift of Wings
- Protect your vision, know the 3 leading causes of blindness