Kids in the Kitchen is an interactive program that will empower you to make healthy lifestyle choices. Kids in grades 1-5 and their parent/guardians will learn about the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet during three fun sessions.
This energetic program helps children learn the benefits of eating healthy using "MyPlate for Kids", a simple nutrition guide. Each class includes an engaging learning component as well as fun fitness and hands-on cooking activities.
Dates: Sat., September. 21, 28 and Oct. 5
Time: 11am-1pm, includes lunch
Location: Southwest YMCA, 1131 W. Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 52338
Cost per family: $8 - YMCA members; $10 Non-YMCA members
Sign-Up: Contact Hanna Misiak at 414-329-3879 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Neighborhood Block Party
- Milwaukee IndyFest Returns to The Milwaukee Mile July 11-12
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Get Pop-Cultured with Barnes & Noble Greenfield, WI
- Marching Band Competition at New Berlin Eisenhower High School
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- Stan’s Fit For Your Feet Named One of the Top Footwear Stores In America