Kids in the Kitchen is an interactive program that will empower you to make healthy lifestyle choices. Kids in grades 1-5 and their parent/guardians will learn about the five food groups that are the building blocks for a healthy diet during three fun sessions.
This energetic program helps children learn the benefits of eating healthy using "MyPlate for Kids", a simple nutrition guide. Each class includes an engaging learning component as well as fun fitness and hands-on cooking activities.
Dates: Sat., September. 21, 28 and Oct. 5
Time: 11am-1pm, includes lunch
Location: Southwest YMCA, 1131 W. Howard Ave., Greenfield, WI 52338
Cost per family: $8 - YMCA members; $10 Non-YMCA members
Sign-Up: Contact Hanna Misiak at 414-329-3879 or email@example.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- “Shop Savvy” on Cyber Monday - and Every Day
- ‘Black Friday’ Vehicle Purchase at Russ Darrow Includes Packer Player Collector Canvas
- Missing Cat
- "Shop Small"on Small Business Saturday
- Russ Darrow Group Hosting Donation Drive for The Salvation Army
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- BBB's Holiday Helper: A Guide to Gifting and Giving
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair